“Daily Affirmations should be taken every morning with a cup of coffee and a side of self-love”
We have made it to the fourth MONDAY in January and I hope all is going well. If things aren’t going accordingly…put your hand over your chest, feel your heart beat and be thankful that you are still alive! Many people didn’t make it to see this new day but we did. Stop, and speak daily affirmations over yourself and your situation and watch it begin to change.
Today grants you another chance and a new opportunity for you to work on getting it right. Stop beating yourself up over little things. Don’t sweat the small stuff and release self-doubt from your thoughts.
I’m speaking into existence that today will be a great day for us all. Let’s start our new week with some daily affirmations.
Speak these daily affirmations over your day before you step out of your door.
- I AM ENOUGH– I will not conform or lesser my standards to appease or appeal to anyone who does not accept me for who I am and what I am.
- I AM HUMAN-I give myself permission to experience sorrow, to laugh or to cry, to make mistakes or feel failure, to grieve and to praise, and I will recognize my humanness and be submerged in all its glory.
- I WILL ALLOW MYSELF TO EVOLVE– I will trust my process and applaud myself for my progress. I am trying- and I will recognize that that is enough.
- I DESERVE RESPECT– I practice kindness, I cultivate love towards others and I have a right to expect that same energy to be emitted back to me. Being treated like a human is not too much to ask for- therefore, I will make my petition known unapologetically.
- I WILL NOT CONFORM TO THE WAYS OF MY ENEMIES– I will uphold my virtues and I will not stoop down to the negative actions or opinions from folks who do not walk in my light.
DIY: Write down your own daily affirmations (or use these) and place them on sticky notes around your house. By doing this, you will constantly be engaged in positive declarations. I love putting my daily affirmations all over my bathroom mirror. This helps me when I stand in front of it and I want to put myself down, all I see are my positive daily affirmations and I remember to speak life over myself. If you’re anxious, depressed or just want motivation to succeed, lose weight, etc., write down daily affirmations that you speak into the universe and over yourself and watch things begin to turn around for your good. IT WORKS..TRUST ME. Begin today and let me know how you feel after a week!
If you haven’t already, check out my last fashion post on the perfect puffer jackets for the winter HERE!
Here is a great book to check out all about positivity and how changing your mindset can change your life:
Author: Ashlen Cuyler